Saturday 6 April 2013

Saturday, 6th April 2013.

Welcome to my blog! My name is Kaitlyn, I love fashion, nylon (BM), Jeffrey Campbell, glitter, tea and things that are 'different'. This is my first post and I'm completely new to 'blogging' so here goes. Enjoy! x

Today, was a day well spent at Pacific Fair at the Gold Coast ('home is where my heart is'). I got some great buys and here I am to share them with you ladies and gents.

I bought this peplum top which has gold studding on the shoulders and an invisible zip at the back. It's something you could wear on pretty much any day, anywhere. It's edgy and stylish but also very casual. Another peplum top to add to my collection...




 Faux leather shorts. Perfect to dress up or dress down. These are a staple/must have for your wardrobe. I can't wait to style these, so keep tuning in for more posts!


 Gold sequin shorts. For those nights out when you're feeling a little 'cheeky'. Get it...? Cheeky. *pun intended* No, I'm kidding. I'm just really into 'sequin, all the things' right now. Gold sequins, black sequins, silver sequins, whatever colour sequins! They give a 'splash' of sexy to any simple outfit. Take these pictures below for instance, the model is wearing a simple black top but paired with hese gold sequin shorts, it really dresses it up and takes 'stylish' to a whole new level!  
 

Something completely different to end the night, BUT! I bought the cutest jumbo tea cups and saucers tonight. I'm in love! They look like a mixture of mermaids, the ocean and sea shells in my eyes, which for your information, are a few of my favourite things! Plus, they have a touch of gold around the rim of both the cup and the saucer which tops it off! I'm loving the colour gold right now, it's so sassy.`Cannot wait to have my first cups of tea from each of these.


Well, that's all for tonight. I have studying to do! x
If you have Instagram, feel free to follow me @kksmx

No comments:

Post a Comment